Background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Magic of Oz Wallet Mini

Hi Everyone! I'm sitting here in my craft room playing on the computer and watching a show and thought I'd upload my photos for the Magic of Oz wallet mini.

I first got the idea from Suzie (creativecafegirl.blogspot.com). Then I saw Clare (mycreativelife.blogspot.com) do a smaller one. CHeck them both out. They're great!

Anyway...
I used (obviously) the Graphic 45 Magic of Oz paper collection (both the 8X8 and 12X12 pads). I also used Bazzill cardstock (orange peel texture, ALWAYS!!!!).

I had a great time doing this mini. Check it out and tell me what you think. You can also see it on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMxCAz_gEkU




















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The pictures do this sooo much more justice! I totally understand the webcam thing though! I am hoping I have a vid camera under the tree to record my efforts! :) Great work Kim, I'm glad I found you here and on YouTube! Oh, I'm mrspamelawilson on YouTube! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete